Andeavor Logistics welcomes our customers and customers’ carriers and recognizes the valuable role carriers play in the supply chain. To facilitate the setup of a new carrier and support the ongoing management and administration of carrier access information, we provide below our Carrier Access guidelines and relevant forms.
Getting established to load at an Andeavor Logistics facility requires four primary steps (with forms and instructions provided below):
- Carrier Access Agreement – signed with supporting documentation
- Operating and Safety Procedures – reviewed
- Driver Application Form – background checked, communicated to the facility and appropriately trained
- Trailer/Tank Required Information – communicated to facility with appropriate testing information
If you have any questions, please contact us at CarrierAccess@andeavor.com
1. Carrier Access Agreement (CAA)
The Carrier Access Agreement covers all of our facilities and equitably captures liability and insurance requirements.
- Download and complete the Carrier Access Agreement Form
- E-mail completed carrier access agreement form along with a Certificate of Insurance to CarrierAccess@andeavor.com
- We will contact you with a pre-populated access agreement for review and signature
2. Andeavor Truck Facilities Operating and Safety Procedures
Safety is our primary focus at Andeavor and we expect all parties who enter our facility to have that same level of focus. Provided here are our safety procedures. Drivers will also undertake orientation and safety instruction at the facility prior to issuance of an access card and authorization to load.
Carrier management and all drivers review the safety procedures here. Andeavor Truck Facilities Operating and Safety Procedures
3. Driver Application Form
To ensure we maintain our safety and security standards, every carrier must complete a thorough background check on all drivers prior to nominating them to load at an Andeavor facility.
Review background requirements document and complete adequate background checks on all drivers prior to application: Background Check Requirements
Download and complete the provided form for each facility that drivers will be accessing and submit to the facility.* Driver Application Form
4. Trailer/Tank Truck Required Information
All trucks and tankers entering Andeavor facilities must be inspected, tested and maintained inline with all regulatory requirements.
Download and complete truck and tanker information form and submit to the Andeavor facility.* Trailer / Tank Truck Required Information
5. Andeavor Asphalt Loading Affidavit
If required by the facility, trucks and tankers entering Andeavor asphalt facilities must submit an Andeavor Asphalt Loading Affidavit.
Complete the Andeavor Asphalt Loading Affidavit and submit to the Andeavor facility every time prior to each loading operation. Affidavit is also available at the facilities.* Andeavor Asphalt Loading Affidavit
* Facility addresses can be found on Exhibit B of the access agreement. If you are still not sure how to contact the facility, please reach out to your regional Shipper Support Manager, found on our Contacts page.