If a Leak Occurs…
In order to prepare for the event of a leak, Andeavor Logistics regularly communicates, plans and trains with local emergency personnel such as fire and police departments.
Upon the notification of an incident or leak, either by the Andeavor Logistics’ internal control center or by phone, the pipeline operator will immediately dispatch trained personnel to assist public safety officials in their response to the emergency. While emphasizing public safety and environmental protection, pipeline operators will also take steps to minimize the amount of product that leaks out and to isolate the pipeline.
The Andeavor Logistics control center may:
- Stop or reduce the flow of product
- Dispatch pipeline emergency response personnel and equipment to the emergency site
- Inform you of any special precautionary recommendations
- Act as a liaison between emergency response agencies and pipeline company personnel
- Help bring the emergency to conclusion as quickly and safely as possible
Click on the link for Andeavor Logistics emergency contact information